The MASTERS SRL (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
BY VISITING THIS WEBSITE (THE “SITE”) YOU ARE ACCEPTING AND CONSENTING TO THE PRACTICES DESCRIBED IN THIS POLICY (INCLUDING AS UPDATED OR AMENDED FROM TIME TO TIME). IF, FOR ANY REASON, YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY, PLEASE STOP USING THE SITE IMMEDIATELY.
WHO WE ARE
The Site is operated by MASTERS SRL, Via A. Santucci, 6 67051, Avezzano – Italy.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
When you use the Site or contact us by telephone, e-mail, social media, SMS, we may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us, including:
- Forms filled out by you on the Site;
- Content of correspondence with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise;
- Site registration;
- Subscriptions or orders placed on the Site;
- Participation in discussion boards or other social media functions on the Site;
- Entering a competition, promotion or survey;
- Reporting a problem or requesting support for the Site.
The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description, photographs or images and comments.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our Site we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including IP address, login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full URL clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time);
- Pages you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
- We do not collect personal information about your online activities over time and across third party (non- Associazione Culturale Incantesimo) websites.
- Third party partners may collect personal information about your online activities over time and across third party websites or online services through your use of the Site. Please read our Cookies Policy
Information we receive from other sources.
- We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites operated by Associazione Culturale Incantesimo or the other services provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this site. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE USED
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- To help us respond to your queries;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- To provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data;
- To notify you about changes to the Site;
- To manage your access to the Site;
- To allow you to interact with our Site, for example by posting comments;
- To allow you to share information from our Site on third party social media platforms;
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements;
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of the Site, when you choose to do so;
- As part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them;
Information we receive from other sources.
- We may combine information from other sources with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with any Associazione Culturale Incantesimo, and with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Aggregate or anonymized data to advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If any of the Fonzi Music Group or substantially all of their assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Universo Musica, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- To any other third party with your consent to do so.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The security of your personal information is important to us. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We and our affiliates, analytics and service providers use technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags and scripts. Please read our Cookies Policy.
These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, remembering preferences, tracking users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
We also use Local Storage Objects (LSOs) such as HTML5 or Flash to store content information and preferences. Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our site or to display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity use LSOs such as HTML 5 or Flash to collect and store information. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5 LSOs.
You may be able to log in to our site using sign-in services such as Facebook Connect or an Open ID provider. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign up form. Services like Facebook Connect give you the option to post information about your activities on this Web site to your profile page to share with others within your network.
The Site is not directed toward children nor does MASTERS SRL knowingly collect information from children under 18. If you are under 18 years of age, you are not permitted to submit any personally identifiable information to MASTERS SRL.
You are responsible for keeping your information current and up-to-date. You may update your information by contacting us at the contact information listed below.
If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, amend, delete/remove it by making the change on our member information page or by contacting us at the contact information listed below.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, you may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, accessing the email preferences in your account settings page or you can contact us at the contact information listed below.
Where provided under applicable law, you may have the right to ask us for a list of your personal data we share with third parties and information regarding those third parties, if the third parties use the personal data for their direct marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at the contact information listed below.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.